Friday 8 December 2017

Final thought

I like this course

The lectures were super super interesting

The project was good,
I wanted to discover unity and to see how to manage a project.
Finally we coded in java but it was great too and I was happy that another person took the lead so I could see how to do, what was good and what was less good.

It was good to have a look on how to do a business plan, etc. But I focused on the part that interested me the most: the coding one.

I have two regrets: the confirmation that in all "big" group there's always some people working more and some less and, that if the guys who, I think, knew the most about how to code some stuff had worked more on the code and less on other stuffs we could have gone more further, but I totally understand that they wanted to explore other things.

Even if my favourite project is our (it's our baby), I think that the others were really good too. I find the VR one really cool, and I am a bit less enthusiastic for the localisation based one

PS: please if possible avoid 8 o'clock next year

No comments:

Post a Comment